Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
shirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events In CP

Hi all bros,

Just reached SG. Was at CP last Sat and Sun. I believe everyone is very concerned about the yanda at CP. Well i can only say that me and my buddy had lots of fun at Mayflower thanks to Bro Tony aka ISO.

FS was conducted at the third floor on sat which has a open roof. Unlike the usual FS at the first floor where its all dark, it's very bright and hot up there. This meant that you could see the faces of all the girls, also the girls were dressed in CV. Reached there around 5.45pm, damn pack la. My buddy and I was quite shock to see the crowd cos we initially thought that the yanda was quite bad but it does not seemed so.

Good to have Bro Tony around. Felt safer. At least there is someone there to look out for us should something happen. Heard that the backstage for Mayflower quite bigshot so business is as per usual, better then other KTVs. on the very same day, some guys and girls got caught at YH. Wahh. Sibey scary.

Heard from KC that the yanda is stepping down gradually but still dangerous. GA will knock your room for spot checks. just the day before ytd, a 5 star hotel got knocked, 2 guys and girls was brought back for questioning. so the girls in CP now are pretty much terrified to go back hotels with the guys unless you sibey up. So please cheong with care, best get a tour guide if you are going down to cheong!