Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
sfjohndoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changping Update (19/07/12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Just last night at Mayflower KTV, Gong An came again and did their routine checks on every floor.
They went to an opposite KTV room facing mine.
They'll randomly choose a room to inspect.
I asked the girls to get out of the room to hide first and return 30min later.
I assured to them don't worry we'll not run tips.
When the girls returned we continued the party and left around 11pm.
有惊无险. Hehehe.

If Gong An really come in KTV room and inspect.
Ask DJ to get some tea for the whole Gong An gang and cooperate fully and be polite to them.
They're just doing their job.

Most importantly stay low profile.
Break into small groups and different rooms to party.
Don't do drugs, gamble and strip in KTV rooms.

Nobody can say when the crackdown will end unless you're the top guy issuing the order.

From the looks of it I'll not be surprise if this drags on to August.
This time round is really different.
I REPEAT this time round is really different.
Just got back from CP recently and cheonged under bro TonyCheong's gai siow. Having engaged bro TonyCheong before, was looking forward to a good experience at CP with a fellow hk friend despite the ongoing 严打. kudos to bro TonyCheong for his quick response depsite our very short notice.

18/7
checked in to hotel 金朗 earlier to sleep, as my pal and I were at 深圳 the previous night partying. Arranged to meet bro TonyCheong around 530pm at Mayflower. First thing that struck me was how tight security was, as nobody was allowed in unless we knew the manager's name and room number. As I did not have manager's contact, had to wait for bro TonyCheong to call manager to come down and pick us up. When manager arrived, we were brought to 3rd level flower street and greeted with a girl strength of about 150-200 meimeis. due to 严打, can see quality of meimeis dropped a bit, and many were on temp working passes. Took my pal and I 3-4 good rounds to find 2 MMs to bring back to ktv room. Manager was very patient and stuck to us throughout the flower street, ensuring we did not get lost. Impressed with her attentiveness .

After that, we adjourned to KTV room. As usual, I took both under 26yo MMs. One was an ice queen, the other had the CFM look with voluptuous breasts (we were joking 公安 would definitely hit on her if they chanced upon her). Still, I must say given the ongoing 严打, I was happy with the selection although it took a longer while to pick girls. As a matter of further precaution, we asked each other's names/age/place of domicile, before the partying got underway with us breaking into groups of dice-playing / ktv-ing. At one point when everyone was slightly drunk and getting in the mood, bro TonyCheong came in and alerted us to 公安s presence on our floor opposite to ours - and so the infamous 严打 had finally dawned upon us. For his part, I must commend bro TonyCheong and corroborate his account, in particular, his stellar stewardship of the situation then. He first asked the girls to leave (some insisted on staying, especially my pal's girl) and commanded them to leave if they were stubborn and insistent. We then sat down and had a good chat with Bro TonyCheong for a good half hour until 公安 eventually left (bro TonyCheong, great catching up on some of our experiences. always enjoyable to meet a fellow singaporean whenever overseas).

As requested, the girls came back after half an hour (they were hiding on the rooftop in the interim) and we continued partying. At about 1030pm, my hk pal decided to adjourn back to his hotel room first, and we bid them farewell with vigorous rounds of HI-FIVES (bro TonyCheong - FYI, I clued my hk pal in first thing the next morning kekeke )

Meanwhile, I continued sitting in the room chatting until about 1130pm before deciding to take back ice queen for overnight (who only agreed to ST, and I was like what the heck so be it, as i am a sucker for ice queens). As we were about to adjourn for supper, word got around that 公安 was doing a second round ; someone up there must be working them really hard, or trying to pierce through that rumoured 'protective umbrella' in CP, at least for this period of time. So we made a point to leave quietly and took the KTV's MPV to the food stall opposite our hotel for some really spicy local cuisine. (Bro TonyCheong, hope your girl liked the food; should have tabao-ed more for her )

Initially, my girl was quite 被动, but what transpired for the rest of the night was pretty much a 180度 turnaround. After spending about an hour talking to her and getting into the mood, I carried her into the showers, bathed with and fingered her before carrying her back to the bed. It eventually became an overnight stay despite her initial reluctance to do so. Fingered her and gave her multiple orgasms before I fired off one shot into her. Massive girlfriend effect. We fell asleep and went at it again in the morning, for another shot. I must say I really liked her, and even made an effort to send her off from the hotel. But unlike my first time, I decided against getting her contact this time round - guess, I am getting older, and finally appreciating the oft-espoused mantra "fuck and forget".

Overall KTV experience? Good despite 严打. For a reliable guide who can bring you through doors, and who is in command of the situation when law enforcement comes visiting, bro TonyCheong is a steady choice. Fellow bros should still cheong with care, although you can arguably reduce your downside with great guides like bro TonyCheong.

19/7
My HK friend decided to go for Sauna, so we arranged to go for one at the recommendation of Bro TonyCheong. Most Saunas are currently not opened and to get through the door, one would need a contact. Having arranged to meet at a certain hotel, we proceeded to a function room to pick our girls. I took a 788 cat girl while my pal took a 688. Very hardworking, and really worked to give me 2 shots within the 2 hours notwithstanding I had already fired off 1 in the morning and another 1 the previous night with my KTV girl. Did not get full ISO suite of services however, as the girls had to simplify many steps and/or avoid bringing their lotions/gels and tool kits etc. Overall, still enjoyable and they tried to perform anything that is on the menu if possible. My HK pal also enjoyed his Sauna girl notwithstanding the simplified procedures, and commented the service/attitude of his Sauna girl was better than his KTV girl the night before. Looking forward to the full suite of services resuming when this whole 严打 is over.

Once again, thanks to bro TonyCheong, for making it a decent trip to CP despite our short notice and the 严打. Hopefully hungry meimei festival during the lunar 7th or 8th month will transpire after all this 严打 nonsense, and all fellow bros can 一起共同享福 in this 人间乐园 that is 常平.

Last edited by sfjohndoe; 24-07-2012 at 08:45 PM.