Old 01-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RaeChen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events In CP

Just got back from my 4 days of fun at CP. Special thanks to our brother Tony for arranging all the SN sessions and KTV sessions. Great guy with a great service. On the last day, we ran out of RMB, Tony trusted us and even let us use his cash first.

Tried 3 different KTVs this time and my favorite one is at OY. Girls are really pretty and there is a good variety of about 500 of them to choose from. The real Flower Street as of yesterday is still unavailable, only underground ones are running.

SNs are still operating in stealth mode, I would recommend you guys to get Tony to arrange a Yi Hao SN session, the girls there deserve an excellent service award.

Yesterday kena KC-ed by one girl, almost wanted to postpone my return to Singapore. Damnit, need to go back there soon to fulfill my fantasy.

Day #1: Arrived late so only got did a 1 hour foot massage and a HJ session. (stayed at Jing Lang)

Day #2: 1 SN session, Lunch at Lee Garden, 1 PZL session, 1 KTV session. (stayed at Jing Lang)

Day #3: Lunch at some Jap Restaurant, 1 PZL session, 1 KTV session. (Stayed at Ou Ya)

Day #4: Lunched at OY's Flavor Street, 1 SN session, 1 KTV session.

Total damage: S$2,500