View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: STD Check

You my friend, Omnia, are a true gentleman. You have crossed your swords with TGL before and you still write in a decent way to him. Let's see if TGL returns the favor in kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
if u r truly concerned abt yr safety perhaps u sld go for an STD check yrself(assuming u hv not done so already)...why?...becuz others who had bonked this Fei Fei may hv then gone on to bonk yr fav mms who u may hv then ltr gone on to bonk?....

actually i encourage all chiongsters to go for regular routine STD screenings as raw sex appears to be quite common in gl...like it r not, it seems to be prevalent...for eg. the recently retired 66(24M13) who appeared to be a fav of yrs was a well known easily rawable mm...so u scared r not?....the retired Xiao Yu(2041) use to provide AJ amongst others etc....

bk to FF...let me try n put things in perspective based on facts, not just hearsay n assumptions...

i had called FF x 2 n can confirm tat she offered AJ but capped not raw at xtra $50...personally not aware tat she was charging xtra for raw FJ...i can also confirm tat based on my chats wif her, FF did not appear to like staying in Sin, she struck me as being unhappy n wanted to return to PRC asap...so actually i am not tat surprised she left when she did...also taking into consideration the CNY effect...she also cld hv gotten a hong bao fm one of her regulars?...

now i am not saying tat FF did not carry a health risk...she did but likewise so do others...wat i am saying is tat just becuz FF left when she did does not necessarily mean tat it was becuz of STD...

btw i am glad to say tat my latest routine STD screening puts me in the pink of health...