View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STD Check

wat u say is actually v true...

i only named retired mms for obvious reasons...but regular gl chiongsters sld prolly know tat there r quite afew current tops APs out there who r quite easily rawable after a rtf r 2nd rtf onwards..so the risks exist...better to be aware rather than put one's head in the sand...

yes u r also correct to mention "window periods"...tat is why i said it is impt to go for regular routine STD checks...personally hv done so since i started chionging regularly yrs ago n now it has becum a habit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
It is a fact that many of punters here sleep with a lot of WLs. And I would say that most of us are already "blood brothers" to a certain extent, since we probably are all screwing a lot of the same women, day in and day out. Likewise, whoever one screws, if they raw someone else and catch a STD, they probably pass it along.

Having a pink of health does not mean anything though, because of window periods etc. I think you agree with me on that one. But then again, having a pink of health does boost the ego or at least relieve oneself of that guilt that one might be carrying something.

Btw, congrats on your clean bill of health.