Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ilovemelons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events In CP

Was in cp last Wednesday. ..

day 1 at yihao sauna followed by yihao ktv. The selection for sauna was pathetic but made up by the ktv. Had 2 models sit with me and took one back. The ktv girl was damn horny and rode me in the morning and kept asking me to squeeze her breasts during the fj... after sex, kept holding my hand... quite good gf feel. Overall yihao is ok but me and my bro got ripped off... spent rmb 3k+ alone on the ktv room and drinks excluding girls.... f@@k..

Day 2 decided to try other places so contacted Tony from $$$$$$$$$$.com. good guy.... arranged sauna at miraton. The sauna ambience was fantastic... the girls were much better quality here than yihao but could be due to cny just over. Had a hard working gal... at night went to mayflower and what an eye opener... although quantity still low about 200 but found a gem. Her face is very pretty and her body is unbelievable. Tony joined us shortly and had a great talk cock sing song session followed by supper before bidding farewell to Tony. Had a wonderful time back in hotel... kept teasing each other.. Overall I highly recommend Tony if visiting cp. We only spent abt rmb 1.2k for ktv room and drinks excluding girls...

Last edited by Ilovemelons; 06-03-2013 at 11:00 AM.