My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cskcskcsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: $80 recommendation

Lor 8 66E
Girl: No 88 Coco
Origin: Hebei
Damage: $80

She is about a month old in GL.

Naughty naughty girl. Bubbly, young and cheeky, with a sweet face. Petite.
From the moment we entered the room, she was in high spirit. She grabbed me and complimented on my perfume. I reached for her panties and rolled it out.
Not much action in the shower, in fact a rather short one. The room was not ideal; quite small & run down, with adequate mirrors. She started an intimate catbath while I caressed her light-colored nipples. Almost B-cup boobies. I fingered her gently, starting with her clit on a partially-shaven pussy. Perhaps shaved sometime ago.
Her BJ started with lots of ball-licking and at one point, I thought she'd give me a BBBJ, but only to be disappointed with a capped job. Powerful with deep-throat action nonetheless. She then lied down sideway & I took over.
Missionary and then doggy, and then back to missionary cos I wanted to cum.
Once finished action, we headed straight to the shower room, and surprisingly, she wanted me to bathe her. Indeed a first time for me, maybe she saw me as a father figure.
Dried up, dressed up and left, a happy man, no more Monday blues. :-)
RTF? Maybe...depends on who's around really, I can fark anybody, anybody who's pretty, sexy, tall, sweet smelling, shaven pussy, nice tits...like I said, ANYBODY.
Have a great week ahead.