Old 26-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
YiPanRen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Tks for the info bro Nuru. I didn't go to Hao Di Fang cos it was raining today and very strong wind so I didn't want to go to pudong and I went back to my regular place 畅安阁-淮海西路branch. Because I would like to enjoy a relatively OK type of massage and then go for the sensual massage. Yes I opt for the 台式按摩1.5hour(rmb160) first then go for欧式按摩70 mins (rmb218).

By the way any Bro know solid massage in shanghai like the one in Singapore Club street Oriental ? Please let me know. Many tks in advance.

I assume the difference between of 好地方 and 畅安阁is that 好地方 offer bath for you but in 畅安阁 you have to shower yourself and no wooden tub or things like that. However the price of 畅安阁is inclusive of 1 x HJ plus autoroam (depends on girl's mood and gentleness of client, don't frame me if you didn't get or you try to force your way). you could opt for oil or powder. No tips involved. So for the price of 218 you get 70mins of sensual massage and 1 x HJ if you count in the tips that involved in 好地方you could opt for another slightly proper massage. Correct me if I am wrong and please provide more info for bro regular at 好地方

Back to 畅安阁-淮海西路 branch, phone number: 52305878 is actually located at 虹桥MRT line 3,4 and 10. It is opposite line 10 exit (延安西路-新淮海坊building) and next to the still under construction office block I think is called 汇京国际. is about 30m from the line 10 exit. 3 Ang Pai over at this branch, no 26, 19 and 28.

No 26 from sichuan, age 25, 34A 1,65m silky long smooth leg. look 7, known her for years, she is former ang pai at behind Ramada Hotel斜土路close to junction of南丹路. Good massage skill but not the solid nor close to hard type. But her HDLY skill and HJ is the best of the 3.

today I was lucky to get back this girl No. 18 from Hainan, age 24, 34C 1.67m silky long leg, look 7.5, former ang pai of 肇嘉浜路branch. those senior bro here probably could remember her about a year ago when she is there. She got about 10 regular Singapore customer, she told me 你的兄弟的XX我都抓过。都不小,

No 28 from Shandong, age 24, 34B, 167m fair long leg. look 7. She didn't tell me where she previously from. But good comms skill and treat you like boyfriend.

All the 3 girls are ang pai there so it is best that you call to make appointment otherwise is not easy to get them on the spot. They are very friendly towards me maybe old customer? And I always have a good time autoroam anywhere with any one of them. If you could "lun" for a little longer, you will enjoy more. Please do not ask them to strip naked cos is not allow, but I have stop going to the other 畅安阁 (mostly in XuJiaHui) cos the girls left and standard drop liao. Or Bro who got new lobang?

By the way I'd xian them for a while liao, could not get any one of them out for meal or for further action maybe not yandao or not yang and they don't have off day. I know No 18 got a lot of Spore bro xian her before, I think only one got the luck. Perhaps I need to try harder.......................

Bro could go to Baidu and search for both joints location. Hope is helpful!