View Single Post
Old 17-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hi Bro !! Pay your respects to our TS Bro H-88 & all will be well
bro Sail...simply too many newbies going to hcm weekly...daily I received many pm asking for this and that...

please note a few things before pm me...

- I am not base in HCM

- even if i am in HCM I only meet friends who I am comfy with and have my own program

- some of my friends are not comfy with large group and unknown

- not keen to bring newbies to cheong and usually newbies dun know what they want and shy to tell exactly thus wasting precious time

- I dun cheong and only bring friends to cheong if friends wanted and I am free to do so

- usually I describe the whole cheong process and friends decide if they want to go and how many go (I dun made decisions for my friends)

- newbies who want to be my friend need to pm me and introduce yourself by giving me the follwoing details :-
Your name -
Your Age Group -
Nationality -
Mobile number which can whatsapp/viber/wechat -

- friends who want me to bring to cheong must pay for everything...of course dun need to pay for my share of gal(s) which I can take care of myself

- pls dun pm me if answers already discussed here which you can search the answers in this thread...dun know how to search then pls go to newbies section or read my post on how to search...click here...How to search my thread

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-03-2014 at 10:38 AM.