Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2002, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
too many to chose from lah.

But China gals is real expensive loh.about SD100 just to sit with u for one evening with no happening. Bring home is about US400 per night. Try the loal Chinese instead though few but still not too costly but whether they leave with u depend on your luck. ost to sit is SD10/hours and bring home (only if they like u) about SD200-300. Min 1 million rup.

Cost for drinks and room about SD 200 min depending on what u order and how many girls.

1) Raja Mas, Furama, Millennium, HaLai and Travel Hotel.

Only the first 4 have China chicks and minmum loal Chinese.

They are all located in Kota and no problem if u goes by Taxi. Just be careful when u leave the place for your hotel. Don't just board any Taxi. Ask for Blue, Black or Silver Bird only.

Quote:
Originally posted by f11eight
Anyone here has got info on KTVs in Jarkata where they have lot of China gals. I will be going there this weekend and staying till next week. This will be my first time there. Info like names, location, charges, tips for the gals, what to expect etc.. will be welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you