View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

LoL!

Fav subject

i am a sucker when it comes to making out in the public area. The thrill of getting caught hehe .. so far dunt have la, only got caught by couples la..

-Tg Beach
During weeknights, the place is yours, there's a waterbreaker infront of that pub dunno what u call it, Love it doing when facing the sea, the breeze. Only couples go there. As walking towards that place is a blindspot area, imagine their faces when saw me and my ex humping. Shocked, awe, hornified. LoL. Once in a while some will sit and looked at us and played with themselves, sometimes some will make out also near us.

- Tg Beach carpark
Actually the carpark before Tg Beach. At night, no one, only like minded couples banging inside the car, We do it, outside. Some will peep from their car windows, others may find it distateful and move off.

- Cinemas
Many times. Common right?

- Marina Bay
This one long long time one, there's park near the bowling area there. Sat on the bench, girl with skirt ride on me. Ppl walked past, stopped. Ppl passed already, hump.

- Staircase
Another common place.

- MSCP
yup done that. Broad daylight, night time

Changi Business District park
- This one near the Expo mrt. There is a park, a garden, a pond. But its the opposite that is very very dark. U can run naked, bang on the grass, roll over, spray your cum on the pavement and noone will see you. Happening!