View Single Post
Old 24-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
Yup it's great to know people who like women who wears ph/stockings. Have covered a few forums and realised that sadly singapore women don't really like to wear them..it's a culture thing i guess. Japanese women on the other hand however, wear them almost everyday!!! Wow i'd love to have a japanese gf.. Some people had relationships with japanese gals , and all they had to do was tell the gals he loved them in stockings and they turned up in them without fail everytime they went out...now i'd love to see singapore women do that...

YA Ya Ya,
I would love to try a jap as well preferbaly in p.h of couse, got to know a few through some friends before, but it seems like they always go 4 Ang Mor, they really go crazy 4 them i don't know why and it's really very obvious. I have heard from friends who has up jap before and their feedback are usually similiar that is they r very loud and horny.