View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Dear Brother,

Thanks for the post, I am sure the brothers in this forum will benefit from your information.

I know Tian Di Hoa Qin pretty well as I used to know a Mamasam well. Her sirname is Ting. There is also another joint of the same name at Liang Ma Tower, and the girls there are lookers of appreciative quality. However, both joints are not cheap, and the girls in the later are a bit 'proud'. Maybe I know the mamasam at the other joint better so that the girls there dare not to put on air. But my comment seems to be shared by many of my friends in Beijing (both locals and our own compatriots).

At Wangfujing area, I would recommend another joint call Sunshine club found at 3rd floor of Wangfujing Grand Hotel. They also have fashion show and the models double up as KTV girls. I seemed to have quite a lot of luck at this place (this is maybe why I recommend this place). Had four girl friends from here before (at different times, of course), with one of them became a 'short-term' regular (about 20 years old, tall and with good shape) until she went back to her home town in Jiansu.

Keep the thread going, brothers, we have all to gain. Please also share bad experience so that we can all learn as well.

I will be in Beijing in the first week of March, and will try the other two places recommended by the brother. I do not frequent pub as I am too lazy to 'sian' them to go back with me (maybe due to my age). What I want is bed-pay-byebye.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man