View Single Post
Old 27-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FKK Mainhatten

Day 3: FKK Mainhatten

Even though I have had sessions with 6 gals at two FKK clubs over the past two days , I was still energetic and looking forward to go to FKK Mainhatten on the third day. Getting there was quite easy. I went to the outside of the Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof main station and hopped into the tram that head towards the east. I got off at Diamlerstrasse station and follow the small signboards that point the way towards FKK Mainhatten. The club was only ten minutes walk from the station through an industrial area . FKK Mainhatten is quite new as it was only opened early last year. Here is the website for FKK Mainhatten. Check out the gallery which has many photos.

www.fkk-mainhatten.de

FKK Mainhatten is actually a house with a garden that has been converted into a FKK club. It has all facilities similar like FKK shark but on a smaller scale. When I walked around the club and I noticed that the indoor bar area is under renovation for a coming event. Over all it looks like a nice comfortable FKK club. Entrance fee is 65 euros.

The lady at the counter gave me a towel and a robe. After taking shower, I put on my robe and walked around the club. Noticed that there were about fifteen gals sitting around at various places such as the indoor bistro , the indoor Jacuzzi and the garden area. As usual , I decided to start first by taking it easy and lay back on the garden chair enjoying the sun bathing as the weather was good at that time .Right in front of me there were four semi naked blondes girls chit chatting among them self.

While sun bathing , I made occasional eye contact with the few young blondes gals sitting opposite me. Half an hour later one of the blonde gals came up to me and said “Hi”. She introduced herself as Elisa from Hungary. She sat beside me and showed off her naked sexy body to me. Elisa is quite a pretty platinum blonde gal with very attractive big boobs.

While chatting with her , Elisa slowly moved up nearer to me and cuddled me . My didi has erected under my robe as i was attracted to her naked body cuddling me. Elisa moved her hand to my erected didi and hold it softly. She asked me if I am interested in having a session with her. At that moment in time, I find it impossible not to accept her offer. I accepted her invitation by kissing her lips. The petty kissing slowly turned into deep French kissing with both our tongues inserting into each other mouths.

After a few minutes of kissing , I asked Elisa to give my didi a BBBJ there and then in the garden. She agreed without any hesitation. This was the first time my didi was getting a BBBJ in front of everybody in the garden. It was indeed an erotic sight to have the platinum blonde Elisa semi naked right in front of me giving my fully erected didi a sensual BBBJ in front of her girlfriends and other customers in the garden in full view for all to see. I really enjoyed the FKK lifestyle. Elisa sucked and licked my didi in the garden for over five minutes. We then adjourned to the nearby room to continue our session. I had an enjoyable session with Elisa as she was very good in providing service and enjoying sex.

Gal no.7 : Elisa 23 years old from Hungary
Face : Pretty with long curly platinum blonde hair
Body : Sexy body with big attractive size D boobs. Allowed me to grab and suck her boobs during FJ.
FK : Yes with deep French kissing both in the garden and room.
BJ : Really enjoy her excellent BBBJ in the garden. Continue BBBJ in the room in many positions. She enjoy sucking my balls as well.
DATY : Yes! Nice shaven pussy with clean smell. DATY her in 69 position as well. She enjoyed having her moist shaven pussy licked.
CIM and Anal : She offered to me both CIM and Anal . However I declined her offer.
FJ: Accommodating in all position. She was indeed a sex nymph . She asked me to grab hard and massaged both her boobs while I FJ her in all positions .She enjoyed that very much. I eventually cum inside her in missionary position while deep French kissing her.
Cost : 50 Euros
GFE : Very good and friendly. Clicked well with her both in the garden and in the room. Make me felt like she was my real girlfriend while having sex.

For the next three hours , i spent my time enjoying the club facilities and chatting with the gals that approached me. I also had dinner a few times at the outside bar in the garden. The dinner was quite good as it consisted of BBQ meat and sausages. The beer are available free at all time in this FKK club.

While resting at the garden, I was approached by two gals that claimed that they were from Spain. However while having conversation with them, I suspected that they were most likely from Romania as they seems to have limited knowledge of Spain . Later I met a true Spanish gal in the FKK and she told me that she was the only Spanish gal around and the two gals that approached me were most likely from Romania. Well ! It is quite normal for Romanian gals to say that they are from some other countries to make them self more exotic as there are too many Romanian working in FKK clubs in Germany.

I have already had in mind which gal I want to have a session with next. She is quite pretty , tall and sexy body with short brown hair. Got her and her friend to sit down with me for a chat. Found out that both of them are Romanian. During our conversation, I realised that she was not really GFE enough for me as she could not communicate well in English. Hence I decided to give her a miss and looked for another gal.

I immediately found one while resting at the garden area. She is tall , pretty and black. I saw her as she elegantly walked across the garden and sat next to the guy resting on the garden chair next to mine. She seem very friendly and it did not take long before she kneeled in front of the guy and started to give his didi a BBBJ. It was an erotic sight to see a pretty and sexy black gal sucking and licking a big white didi at the garden for all to see. As I was watching her performing her BBBJ, my didi also erected under my robe. I made up my mind that I must have a session with her next.

When I saw the black gal and the white guy went into the house to continue their session in a private room , I decided to go to the kino cinema room and wait for the black gal to finish her session. I thought I would be able to have some relaxation in the kino room. However one by one the other gals approached me and asked me if they can accompany me . Some even tried to seduce me by holding my hands or cuddling me in the kino room . I have to decline each and every one of them as I was very determined to have my session with the pretty black gal. Occasionally I would walk out to the garden area and the indoor bistro to see if the black gal was available or not. However I could not find her.