Old 27-11-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
supertopgun is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Bro, I never comments much about WL but this time cannot take it...

I was in 1805 the only customer sitting there and one wl come back home and I recognize her is MONEY face, fuck her once with BROWN NIPPLE and BROWN PUSSY HOLE like $1 DOLLAR COIN so I never call her again.... I was sitting quietly and to my surprise.... Bro u all know what happened??? I really shy to describe what she say in Chinese, from her outlook is is nice... Really professional in describing X-Rated stuff!!

She start talking about her customer to other WL...all laugh like laughing stock!!! This Bro small little Chi Chi (little bro) bro shoot within first 5mins and still wanted her to do hand job... She Bie Ta Han man....and she also talk about one Bro wearing spectacle without frame one always harass girl like no business..... what the hell she like to complaint about her regular customers....to me MONEY IS DAMP FATE type , try her once I know

SHIT behind us really know these 1805 WL talk bad about customer even regular be careful man ... Think they are here for 1 yr kena FUCK BY TOO MANY BRO go crazy now !!!

Bro Where are the new supply starting do recommend