Old 25-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
freeman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: taiwan recommendation

My Part to contribute as i have some tip from some fellow brother before my trip to taipei last week.

Did try calling Yuki and agreed price at 3K but she sent 2 girls all cannot make it. But i suspect that she send China girl to me even thou i tell her i want taiwan girl with angel face and devil body. I did try talking to them and from their tone and observation on their clothing,handphone and handbag, i suspect that they are from china.

Lastly called 8 sister 0939945944. Manage to have a pure taiwan university student 21 years with fair skin at 4K. She is really hip like "Taiwan la Mei" .
Look wise angle face with highlighted hair, Body B cup with 26 inch waist. BJ with cap and very accomodating in lot of position.
She is call "Hong To" red bean and on her handphone got another friend photo "Zhi Wei" Huan Zhu Ge Ge, look like SHE Selina. You can use the website http://www.twons.net to look for more lobang.

The Rule is let them enter the room talk a bit like 5 minutes then let them leave if you don't like. I did not paid a single cent for their taxi fare and i did not touch them during the five minutes. I always make it clear to agent that if cannot will reject one. You can take the risk of calling 2 agent and get them to send girl so not to waste time. But got risk and timing is very important. Once you have settle for girl you must find out who their agent is and call their agent not to send anymore girl. Tell them nicely that you are going for your meal and will not be in hotel room.

Always tell them your desire but not too many as it will be difficult to find
Example like Office girl in Office uniform.
Nurse with uniform
University Student
Bin Lang Xi Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
yep..that's rite.
when I called, they started off telling me price is 5K.. I negotiated it down to 3.5K and they sent me average looking ones.
maybe have to tell them upfront that want pretty ones and willing to pay.
Also saw sweet ones in those Health massage centers but no time to try....for basic massage 2000!!