View Single Post
Old 23-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers - Massage

chance upon this thread and thought i should make a contribution. went to OT a long time ago, i think should be last year and went ard to recce. very quiet in the afternoon and the ladies will automatically walk to the entrance of their shop and ask if u want massage when u walked pass. most of them are milfs. not very attractive. while at the 3rd floor, saw this milf with nice cleavage giving me that 'look', so decided to check her out. her massage was solid, those cracking kind. it got a little painful at some point though. she definitely had some pro training b4.

she asked me to turn ard for front massage and i did. she went on top and while massaging intentionally spread her legs and gave me some upskirt action. her panties not the super sexy kind, juz plain white, so didnt get me aroused. she massaged me for a long time and still no GQ and i was starting to wonder if she provides special. when she finally did, not much time was left so i opted for hj. it was pretty gd, slow and sensual. auto roaming allowed but i wasnt allowed to take off her clothes cos only opted for hj... came after about 10 mins and she gave me a light kiss on the lips b4 i left.

name: jenny from thailand
looks: 6
body: 6 (boobs big but ba-ba)
massage: 8 ($40 i think, forgot liao so long ago)
hj: 7 (not too bad, i negotiated to $30. she quoted $50 initially.)
service: 8 (friendly)

rtf: unlikely