View Single Post
Old 25-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV with Russian girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
There is only one can't remember the name but very obvious one. Think it is called Top 40 or something.
I think it is called top 5.

Level 4, corner pub, the first one on the left from the car park.

I am a bit confused by the format of this pub though.

In the pub, there are quite a few poles all around the place. The girls on the pole, I think mostly Russian or Ukrainian, are just dancing sloppily. Not really moving much, just grooving lightly to the music. They are not dressed to perform, just in dresses, machiam randomly step up to the pole and dance.

The male patrons can sit very closely to the pole, just ogle the girl from below and drink beer.

A handful of girls just sit alone waiting for something to happen.

I approached a beautiful girl, whom I found out to be Ukrainian later. She is about 1.7m tall, wearing tight bodycon dress accentuating her C/D cup boobs which looks pretty natural. Talked to her and understood she is on social visit pass. Less than 2 minutes, the PRC waitress came over and asked "lady's drink for her?".

I doubt anything naughty will happen and I don't think it would be worth that LD. Just said another time and walked off with my drink.