View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
My 3rd Experience

This thread is for sharing of our experience. There is no intension of annoying anyone or to show-off or to act proud. So bro, just read it for fun and pass time. Please do not take it too seriously and be annoyed.

This happened 2 years ago. If you had seen my previous 2 postings, so this is the continuation. 1 month had pass since my 2 'outdoor' sex, one day my small head had over-ruled my big head.

Needed a quickie urgently, so message to a buddy to ask for the contact of the famous bbbj queen. There was a thread talking about her here in this forum. She is the famous Celine.

Fast hand fast leg call her to arrange for appointment. Pick her up at a bus stop along MPR during her lunch time and she guided me to proceed to a MCP at a nearby HDB estate.

Drive all the way up the MCP till the level that is vacant. She told me to stop at the empty lot beside the staircase. We then move over to the back of the van. Fast hand fast leg, she hlp me to unbuckle and pull down my pant.
Took out her wet tissue, pull out my undies, exposing my didi and she starts to clean up the head with the cooling tissue. She then remove her jacket, unbutton her blouse and took off her bra, exposing the A+ boobs (If I remember correctly).

She then took out her panties before kneeling in front of me and bending her head down to kow-tow with my didi head using her mouth.
Her warm mouth engulf my lazy, still sleeping didi. In no time, her tongue-work and head action had arouse didi from his sleep. Soon can feel her whole mouth trying to swallow didi up and her up-down head action intensify.

At the same time, my hand is squeezing her boobs, trying to makeit "bigger" while another trying to reach to her cunt and start digging. The body posture was not very comfortable but who's cares as long as didi is having a heavenly time.

It wasn't that long time celine took to make didi blow his head into her warm mouth. I should say Celine is the best BJ queen as compare to my previous 2 experience. The strong suction and warm feeling of her tongue swallowing still mingles in my mind.

Celine then spilt the unloaded 'ammo' out into a wet tissue then proceed to clean my now soften rod. Put back her bra and panties, tidy up her blouse while I wear my pants on. She get off the van to rinse her mouth beside the parking lot near to the staircase. I secretly took a video clip of her back view squating at the corner rinsing her mouth.

Then we drive down to a nearby hawker center to eat 'bak kut teh', before I drive her back to an inductrial building at MPR.

Paid her before she alighted and walked towards her office.

I had wanted to RTG to her again, but her old contact is no longer in use.

Any bros who know who she is and is still in contact with her, do you mind giving me her new contact so that I can RTG her soon.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Bro, how much you paid her?