Old 22-05-2002, 09:32 PM
kaixin1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Kaixin historial 80-cat FR on Zing Zi

Zing Zi

Went back to whacking GL $80 cat today. Called a gal by the name of "Zing Zi" (chinese for mirror), under Tommy's recommendation.

Description:
Zing Zi is a 29 yo lass, looks are okay for her age, figure appears slender on the outside but when she strips you can see her fats and tummy. Complexion is so-so, face is the "lao-sui" (old chio) kind, when close up you can see a bit of age wrinkles. Breasts quite large and soft. Overall body is on the flabby side.

The action:
Went into the room upstairs at Tommy's place (the executive suites), undressed and bathed. Didn't look too good in the shower, but what the heck, I was horny. Hair smells nice, though. She did a thorough lick job and foreplay was excellent. Skipped ass rimming 'cos my ass sore from pang sai earlier in the day (hehehehheee). Her bbbj is very good too, got a lot of sound effects when she flaps her tongue and clicks her throat on your dick. I pumped her woman-on-top, then missionary, then doggie, then face down, then missionary. Took quite a while to cum 'coz I pcc yesterday liao (hehehehehhee).

A surprise:
The lights went out suddendly during the fj. Maybe it was power failure. Anyway it did not affect the fj. Even made it a bit romantic.

Ratings:
Looks, body, figure: so-so (maybe 5/10)
foreplay, lick job: well done (8/10)
bbbj: very professional (8/10)
fj: can do (5/10)