View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

thanks for support bro.

story continues...

so i was so pissed when she screamed at me and back in my mind -- fucking bitch.

there were a few encounters leading me to fucking her

2nd encounter --

my wife and i went on a trip to kl one day. SIL's workplace was on renovation thus she does not need to work and followed us to kl. we stayed in a room with twin beds.

after we checked in, we went straight to the room. my wife and i chose to sleep on the right bed, and SIL chose the left bed. so we all went out around kl to shop and eat. at night i went out with my friends for drinks and my wife +SIL went back to hotel.

when i got back to hotel it was already 2am. so when i get back to the room, i turned on my phone light and quietly go to the bathroom to take my shower, not to wake both my wife + SIL from their sleep. after shower, without turning on any lights, i quietly went in to the right bed, hug and kiss my "wife" on the lips and she put her tongue in me -- it turned out to be my SIL. she withdraw her tonged asked what am i doing.. i said sorry i didnt know u and your sis switched bed and i thought u were her.

i jumped out of the SIL bed and went to sleep with my wife. laying down next to my wife thinking how nice if SIL tongue can work around my cock head.

continue tomorrow.