Old 24-05-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ylnevaeH is Cool - loads of Potential
Malay girl massage in town

Was determined to find local Malay girl to massage that day. I walked around for more than 1 hour and finally found one place in town area. The counter lady is a old Malay auntie and she has afew local young Malay girls to choose from. I chose one young minah with a lovely smile and nice assets. Went is striped n lied on the bed. Room is small no attached shower she came in and we chatted for a while. Then start the session her message is normal only not for bros looking for solid massage. After 30mins ask me turn around n start with my leg she keep brushing her fingers against my small head n my brother stand in no time. Pop GQ I opted for full service she blow me without cd then cap me and we did missionary style. Kept sucking her breast n she was very sensitive each time I thrust she will moan n can tell she like it alot. I think she is the horny type haha. After afew mins I cannot take it n came inside and lied on her for awhile to rest. After that she clean me up and she told me got other Malay girls who work the evening shot. Will go back in the evening to try the other girls.

Name: forget to ask
Boobs: natural B to C
Damage: 60 mins $50 + $100 FJ
(hj $50, BJ $80, DJ $150 I manage to nego to $100)

I am willing to share with bro who can exchange. Sorry to those I can't share in advance