View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: special at upper serangoon shopping centre !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of Tiger View Post
My friend told me got one taiwanese lady at the 2nd shop from the entrance of the bridge. She is a milf.
Last wk I found the shop u mentioned open. There was a thin Chinese girl. Very plain looking, no make up at all. Early 30s age. I've never seen her before. I asked her to massage me in Chinese. We were about to go to the massage room when I opened my wallet n realised I didn't have enuf money. I asked her where was the nearest ATM. She told me. It was very far away. Her attitude changed immediately. I asked her when she closes at nite. She answered in a curt way she'll tell me after I withdrew my money. In all my yrs of messing around with HC girls, I reckon such girls usually will give bad svc to me later. I didn't RTM. I don't know her name or if she's from Taiwan.