View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1145 / Power: 14
Hot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Fucking in the public area

I still remembered many years back when I was working late at my office, my girl friend was with me.

Usually I will work overnight alone at my office , this time round my gf came to accompany me.

At late night, she wanted to go toilet, as the toilet is outside at the common corridor, we went together.

Went in the toilet n wee, I became horn n started to french her. She did not resist n I press her down n unzip my pants. Took out my dick n she started to bj me. I started to move around her body n removed her clothes. She resisted a it but I think she was too horny to reject me.

I lifted her onto the basin n bang her. We changed to doggie but latter changed back to the first position.

We can hear someone walking outside of the toilet then trying to open it. Lucky this is an executive toilet which need key for entry n lockable.

After sometime, before I unload, I asked her to squad to take my dick by her mouth. I have the habit to cim n she has been doing so till then. As I couldn't hold too long, I shot before her mouth can catch my dick! I can see my load landed on her hair than on her face n some on her boobs till she catch it in her mouth.

We have limited tissue n toilet paper, so she could only roughly clean up n we left the toilet n return back to work.

Till now, when recalling that day, still steam steam.