View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 21
bummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to all
Re: My favourite sex stories

Part 2

Mr Chan then started talking in a foreign language which sounds like Thai and Chan2 translated for his brother. He told her that her body was beseiged by imps of the netherworld and he would remove them by inserting magic "Yang" needles into her body. As she had too much Yin in her, she would have more needles in her than most women. Mr Chan then took a an assortment of black needles of various lengths and started inserting them into her body.

He put 2 needles in both her calfs then told her to spread her thighs as he then proceeded to lined her inner thighs with tiny black needles. As she spreaded her legs, Chan2 could see her black panties and I swore that he drool at the sight of that. Mr Chan then instructed her to remove her blouse as he had to place the needles on her back and shoulders. Reluctantly my poor mom slowly unbuttoned her wollen blouse and took it off her. As she did, everyone else in the living room was clearly having an erection even though I was 13, the sight of my mother removing her top to reveal her large brassiere-clad breasts was too erotic a sight to behold.

Here was my nearly-drunk mom, Mrs Ng dressed in only her pink bra and skirt, her knees poles apart in front of strangers and getting ogled by her son. Chan2 then started cracking jokes and my mom laughed nervously. As Mr Chan inserted the needles into her back, she squeled and all Chan2 could do was tell her to bear with the pain and offer her more stout to drink. At that point, Chan2 even joked that he was hoping for Mr Chan to instruct my mom to remove her bra so that he could place needles in her tits, but unfortunately Mr Chan was too professional for that.

After Mr Chan had placed all the needles into my mom's body, he started chanting and burned a large folded green talisman at the tip. Unlike most chinese shows we watched on TV, he soaked the half burnt talisman in a bowl of water and took it out before offering it to my mom to drink. After my mom downed the concotion, he instructed that he will remove the needles. When he removed the needles from her body, my mom's entire body was visibly more relaxed and she started to slip into a dull conciousness like she was on drugs or after smoking majurana.

When my mom bent down to pick up her blouse on the floor, I had a noseblood dripping view of her wonderful cleavage. Her large breasts were encased in that tight black cotton bra she wore that were both undoubtedly dying to be released. Before she could button up her blouse, Mr Chan took her hand and led her and Chan2 into his room. I wanted to follow in but Chan2 told me that my mom needed to be revived and told me to wait outside while he locked the door.

Confused and eager to see what those 2 lecherous men were doing to my poor innocent mom, I glanced around the room and saw that there was a empty panal on the top of the door where a piece of glass should have been. I then took the tallest stool I could find in the house and peeped inside.

My mom was sitting in the middle of a messy bed while Mr Chan and his brother sat on both her sides. Chan2 then asked why my mom was buttoning up her blouse and my mom started laughing in a very spastic manner and said it was cold. Chan2 retorted that she was crazy because its actually very hot and on that started to remove his own clothes. My mom giggled and said "Really? I guess you are right, its actually quite hot in here. Ok..." and removed her blouse on Mr Chan's request.

Before she could even fully take off her blouse, Mr Chan grabbed by her small waist with placed her on his lap. My mom yelped in protest but was silenced when Mr Chan simultaneously planted his mouth on hers and started kissing her. My petite mom struggled and tried to push him away but Mr Chan was too strong for her. After a while, she relaxed and even started kissing him back. Chan2 now in only his briefs walked over and sat behind the kissing couple. He used his right hand to knead her bra-clad breasts while he snaked the other between her tighs and dissappeared into her skirt. Chan2 then started whispering to her on how sexy she was and how big her breasts were.

Mr Chan stopped kissing her and starting sucking on her neck. In between sucks, he joined his brother in telling her how great a fuck she was and she should fuck them to avenge for her husband's infallcies. Though my mom kept saying "No, please stop...", she contridicted her words by arching her back and grinding her hips against Chan2's hands and Mr Chan's groin. Mr Chan laughed that she was such a tease and unsnapped her bra. My mom panicked and swing her hands behind her to resnap her bra but Mr Chan was too quick for her. With one swift pull, he grabbed her bra and threw it out of the opened window.

Seeing that my mom staring at the window with disbelief and her breasts exposed, Mr Chan started sucking on her right breast while Chan2 tweaked her nipples. Instead of fighting them, my mom started to smile and was clearly enjoying the attention these 2 men were giving her funbags. My mom's face was flush and with each tingling sensation they were giving her, she started moaning with delight.

Chan2 then removed his underwear and started jamming his dick into my mom's face. Instead of turning away with disgust, I was surprised that my mom obeyed and opened her mouth to suck on his dick. As she tried to stand up to reach for more of Chan2's dick, Mr Chan's hands went into her skirt and pulled down her black ( and most likely soaked) panties till it was left hanging on one of her ankles. He pulled down his stripped shorts and then slided my mom down onto his erect member. He then jerked his hips heavenward and his dick impaled my mom's cunt with loud slapping noises. In order to hang onto her, he latched his hands on my mom's breasts, kneading them and tweaking her nipples. If not for the dick in her mouth, she would have been screaming in delight. Man it was a hellava sight, seeing your babelicious mother getting fucked sitting up and having her mouth full with another man's dick.

Chan2 couldn't take it anymore climaxed. He slammed involuntarily into her face as he unloaded his hot cum in her mouth. My mom choked and made gurgling noises as Chan2's dick went all the way to the back of her throat. After that, Mr Chan laid her on her back and started to fuck her missionary style, sliding his dick in and out of her cheebye as he held her legs up in the air. He then took his dick out and yelled at his brother to get a condom for him. Chan2 went over to a nearby drawer and threw him a packet.

He slid the condom over his erect penis while my mom was trying to vomit out the cum in her mouth. He went behind her and lifted her by the hips and he slided into her from behind. My mom wailed in agony and delight as he doggy-fucked her. He slammed his dick into her cunt many many times before he let out a cry of relief and yelled "Cheebye" over and over as he climaxed.

After that, the 3 of them dressed up and I went back to the couch. They came out and my mom went to the toilet and dress up before taking me home.