Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Love Thai is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Whh2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Went to WHH2 last night.

See G21 looks good so pay $50 and up the stairs.

Wrong choice!!!

Shower rush, cat bath rush, bj rush, fj rush.

I was wondering why so rush.

Then after I cum liao she quickly take out phone and sms!!!!

And tell me go shower myself!!!

RTF hell no!!!

Maybe try other girls in this house hope not so bad....
Hi bro, I also kenna almost the same treatment from this gal, i decided to try her instead of my usual gal, she ask me on the way up in a very kuai lan manner why take her instead of my usual, i told her we as customers can pick who ever we like with our $50, as we don't owe any WL anything. Her face turn black black, once inside the shower, she started to boss me around, stand here, turn there, gargle the listerine, got the check to tell me only can spit out when she tells me so, i lost my mood spit out and walk out of the shower and started to dry myself. She rushed out asking me what am i doing, i can't be bothered to answer her, started to put on my pants. Suddenly she turn into the sweetest little thing, but i already decided to throw away the $50, she stood in my way blocking the door, telling me kor thot ka, let's enjoy ourself, i said please move out of my way, i rather fuck a dog than do it with you at this moment, she says the OKT would screw her upside down if i leave now, i told her mai son chai, its not my fault or problem, if you don't move out of my way don't blame me if i shove you out of the way. she started to grab my arm, but i just open the door and walk out with her being drag along as she was still hanging on to my arm, reach the stairs she let go, i walk down and the OKT knew something was wrong, I told him what happened, he was very apologetic, saying she is quiet ang pai here and has many regulars, i can pick another gal foc, i told him no mood liao, thats the last $50 you'll ever get from me.

Last edited by Love Thai; 23-01-2011 at 08:51 PM.