Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Sweet Secret (By:shyboy)

Reached party joint early afternoon upon news of sweet secrets return, sat around and after a looooong waiting time, it was my time to savour the desert.

Wanted to act shy and pretend i dunno her hee hee, but as we walking down the lane, she took a glance at me and sling her hand over mine and said " I noe who you are",alamak plan foiled, didn't expect her to remember me as I only had her once 2 or 3weeks back.

Inside the room, we stripped to our birthday dress and mine, those handful of boobs with pinkish red nipples and big butt immediately jam my head (both big and small) with nerving signals again.

Inside the shower, the usual teasing and tcss stuff, sop shower and a hot water bbbj. Took my towel and dry myself inside the shower instead while she continue bathing herself.

As usual, she pop a vicks into her mouth and did a catbath b4 she proceeds to give a cold and chilling refreshing bbbj(cos of the vicks). Hmm, the bj was much more vigorous this time and she sucks with so much vigour i nearly cum. B4 i spill the stuff into her mouth, pull her head up and she gave the cfm look again, push the vicks to her lips and gave my lips a good coating of sugar b4 she wipes it off my mouth with her lips again. Smiled sluttishly at me and went down on my barrel again, this time i tahan well and enjoyed her improved bj skills to the max.

Next action scene, she laid on the bed while i gave her pink tits a good licking while tuning the other. Lick her earlobes b4 tight-locking her lips and tongue in mine b4 going missionary on her. Alas, this time her moaning also became louder and purposeful, scared too loud, so i continue to french her while humping her till i cum....

b4 proceeding to shower, the usual tcss, hugging and teasing. Looks like this queen has improved her already good standard by leaps and bonds.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:44 PM.