Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fortune Center

After seeing the much development and activities within this District 9 Golden Triangle, so rush to this Fortune Centre to take stock of these centres, quite thorough I could say except the ground level Tuina shop I have forgotten to record.

Those shops around there thought that I am an AV going around taking shops names, giving me a suspicious look liao. I was approached by a lau chio dressed in KTV dress outfit at level 2 asking me to go in for massage. This lady in her early 30, Lau Kar Leng look alike, quite sexy lor, but never take up her massage offer b'cos I want to complete my mission.

Here is my recorded lists of Tuina / Foot Reflexology / HC in Fortune Centre:

Suo Yi Foot Reflexology Centre at #02-31
Lee & Lim Massage Centre at #02-16
Health Fit Spa Therapy Foot & Massage Centre at #02-07

Yeh Chergn Japan Reflexology Therapy at #03-08
Perfect Massage at #03-10
L&B Beauty House / Purple Curl Unisex Saloon at #03-17
AJ Health Beauty Centre at #03-25
Xiu Meng Chinese Physician Therapy at #03-26
Cost Point Hair & Beauty Saloon at #03-27

C&C Beauty Centre at #04-29
Bugis Health Centre at #04-34

This list will be useful if more information on the services of these outlet are make known. Perhaps, regulars visiting these outlets would like to addon some comments and services render by these shops.

gigantic_tk