Old 23-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blackhammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Had my fair share of outdoor fun during my study days.

Once, i met up with my milf fling that time at jurong point after school. I guess its in the late afternoon at around 4plu, where there are not much people walking on the streets.

We met at jurong point for a meal, after that she intend to leave for home, which is a few blocks away from jurong point. As we crossed the road, we walked pass 2 blocks of mscp, a dirty idea went across my mind.

I told her: "Let's go up and find a quiet spot to sit down."

She gave me a sly smile and walk along with me. We climbed to the second last floor of the mscp and sit along the steps. 5 mins after we settle down, light cuddling begins. She was wearing a tight tshirt and a denim skirt. Slowly, i proceed from touching her breast from outside to stretching my hand into her tshirt tickle her nipples.

While one of my hands is tickling her nipples, the other slowly drift down south, from skirt to her yellow lacy panty. Massaged her clit on the outside till i feel some moist on the panty. She was getting into the mood too, pulling my hand to stretch into her panty and finger her. Feeling high, she turn and unzip my jeans and gave my bro a good lick.

"Come, sit on me."

"Ok!"

She sat on my lap facing me, her skirt covering my bro. We were frenching and slowly she pull aside her panty (panty was made of stretchy material) and let my bro go into her vagina hole.

She is in the cowgirl position, pumping on me, while i enjoy the view, sometimes i still can see bus 199 full load of students passed by the mscp. Sibei song! Inbetween got an indian walked up the stairs, we got a shock, my fling hug me tight and buried her face on my shoulder (with my dick still in her, thankfully her skirt covered everything). He gave me a "Oh" face and continued his way up.

Once he's gone, my fling pumped me in cowgirl position for another good 10 mins before i unload into her. Damn shiok, warm wet and excited. After that quickly left for her house because she wanted to change her wet panty and another round of fun with me

So much so for my uni days! Haha!