View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers - Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
Was in OT recently so went up to recee recee. Very surprised to see so many massage shops (mostly thai) sprouting everywhere especially at 3rd level.

Sine I had some time to kill I tried this shop name Cheery (#03-30) since the lady waving at me looks quite sweet. Price is $30 for 1/2 hr + $50 for HJ. It's definitely on the high side as compared to other TNs but for those bros who happen to be around the area and needs a quickie I would recommend this joint...remember to stress that u r local so they will not quote u the standard tourist rate which is at least $10-$20 higher not to mention the specials. Massage n HJ was SOP though no rush but did not ask her name. Went there 2nd time last week and saw this big boobs lady so decided to try her. For those who likes big boobs (36C I think) though on the ba ba side u can try her, name is Maria n average looking PRC. She takes her time with the HJ 1st as per my request n after cum still massage u a bit. Quite good strength n not the play piano type. The other one I tried 1st time is younger n sweeter looking, not bad service but personally i prefer ba ba type more.

Here's wishing all a great bonk in 2008 !
I am rather new at massage palors so how do I initate the specials? Like for maria how do you ask her?cos i wan to suck on those boobs!