Thread: 3033
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 12:06 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3033

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Bros who frequent 3033, I just made a trip and this is what I observed: Ah Soh is a nice lady and served me tea but her assistant seems nonchalant? He didn't even bother to ask me who I want to call. 10 mins later, 2 WLs from 1654 arrived and he asked me if I want to take one of them, which turns out to be miao miao. Is this his usual style? When I walked up the stairs, I could see 3 girls resting on the couch which I presume are the house girls. Strange that he didn't even try to push his own house girls, or at least ask for customer's preferences, right?
Some other houses okts will ask their house girls to fall in, to let customers inspect. If customers not satisfied okts will outcall.