Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longjonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to sweet talk a girl into bed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
I think, if you have the feeling that she likes you, you need to be honest with her, otherwise you'll hurt her real bad.
Anyway, I think friend with benefits is pretty common these days. Test water first, see how she reacts.
There are girls, who fucked before, but will not do it unless the other guy is their bf. Such girls, I would say, are productive in life, as they understand there is more to life than sex haha.
But of course, most of the time, girls who fucked before, are horny. Be honest with her, about what you want.
I'm not concerned about hurting her. Frankly, I don't care about her feelings.
Since you say she'll give it up only to her bf (which she did the last time), then I'll get into a relationship with her then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyTubbie View Post
Dude, I think you should go slow. Don't give her the impression you are going all out, reserve a little and she will yearn for you more and more until the time you take action, she will not reject or hold back.
Alright thanks, I was thinking of going all out but I guess we can take it slow, make her trust me so much she'll do anything for me.

How about making out? Should I go for to catch her by surprise and melt her with my spontaneity or drop hints like saying "I bet you're a great kisser" and "Any guy would be lucky to kiss you" and stuff?