Old 17-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Thanks for sharing bro..wow guess you have to buy your wife lotsa pantyhose ? Try stockings..no need to keep tearin em .. anyway..here's my two cents worth first since this thread is about sharing experiences..may this encourage others to come forward to share their experiences also..

It was the new year, and i had just hooked up with my gf (let's call her Gigi) .a beautiful short haired petite and skinny lady(Really had a CFM look..). We had spent the night partying and she decided to spend the day at my place ( It was already daylight ) We were already pretty randy in the cab on the way to my place...feeling each other up...so when we got to my place..there was no holding back.

We started kissing passionately ..all the way to my bedroom..and proceeded to tear each other's clothes off..As i was necking her and teasing her nipples, i could feel her hands playing with my nipples (I love it when she does dat,drives me really wild..esp when she does it with nylons..but dat's another story).I proceeded to eat her out and make her high, when i suddenly stopped and popped the question..yup.. "Would you wear pantyhose for me?"

She looked at me in amazement and agreed, probably due to the fact that i was getting her really high and she didn't want to stop the moment of pleasure.. I then helped her put on a pair of pantyhose which i had prepared , one leg at a time..(God it felt really good..) . I sucked on her nyloned toes while fingering her at the same time(thru her nylons), sending her into throes of esctacy and begging me not to stop..

Having done this for a while i then made her lie on her front, and tore open the crotch portion of the pantyhose...whereby i duly eased myself into her...and started pumping away rythmically..alternating between slow and fast strokes...

After a while of pumping her breathing became irregular..and she cried out "I'm cumming !!" and her body started to writhe like a contortionist.. I did all i could to stop myself from joining her as i had other plans...

Once i saw she was done i pulled out, and grabbing her feet, instructed her to rub my dick with them.The sensation and sound of nylons rubbing together together on my dickhead, with the occasional pinching with her big and second toe, her hands playing with my nipples and her teasing tone asking me "Are you gonna cum for me?" sent me over the edge as i came in spurts all over her beautiful dark nyloned feet..