Thread: Taipei
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taipei

2nd Parts

If you're looking for just a great, affordable FJ, then you should try out the better saunas in town: Wen Sa (remodeled and now called Jing Hua) and CaesarWorld (15th floor in the Huan Ya Building). You can specify which type of girl you want, and I've had fantastic experience about 90% of the time.

Also, a few of the higher-end KTVs have some incredibly gorgeous girls these days. My favorite is still Red Horse on Hsin Yi Road. It costs about NT4500-6000 for these girls, but they really are great. If anyone needs the name of one of the JingLi's (mamasan/manager) there, just let me know.

The Combat Zone should always be a last resort. The mamasan at Charlie Brown's is especially good at ripping guys off. She promises young, beautiful girls and always ends up showing the same old girls (Penny and her friends) who have been there for years. There is one cute new girl I met a couple of weeks ago, but even she has the same money-grubbing attitude as the others. I guess they indoctrinate them quickly at Charlie Brown's!

Since I'm usually the only guy who speaks Mandarin when I'm with a group of foreigners, I'm often asked to help negotiate things and check out the lay of the land in various places. So, I've had a chance to talk to a LOT of different mamasans and managers around Taipei and PeiTou. I've always had the best experiences with either sauna girls or high-end KTV girls. I've even taken a few with me to some local golf clubs where we've had dinner, spent the night and then played golf together the next day. My kind of date!