Thread: JB, pls advice
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: JB, pls advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screw Yew
none really answer my questions...
Okay lah. Let me answer you. Actually all the answers can be found from all the Lsb's thread. You must go through them first before asking in case you repeat the same questions again. Take note that below is just a rough guideline and is only the average rate.

Tips for towel guy = You can tell him politely that you doesn't want any towel if he keeps on coming in. But if you want to tip him, RM1 is more than enough.

Tips for lady who sit with you (petting included) = You can tip whatever you want as long as you are happy. Usually, Singaporean will tip around RM20-RM30 depending on how long the girl accompany you. If you really like her, by all means you can give her more but just don't spoil the market by giving too much.

Tips for girls who sit with you (didn't do anything and just chit chat only) = You can just tip RM5 - RM10 depending on whether you can click with her and how long she chit-chat with you. Of course you can give more if you want. Again, just don't spoil the market.

Tips for aunties (chit-chat) = RM1 - RM2
Tips for aunties (didn't even see before) = RM1 or nothing

Tips for girls who go "Upstairs" with you = Usually after bonking with the girl in the room, you are not obliged to give her any more tips. But as I said, if her service is really good, by all means, you can tip her as much as you want as long as you are happy...

As for other nice LSBs in JB, just go through the forum and you will be able to find some information from here. Remember to go through the forum first before posting such questions in case you get flamed...