Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Brutea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
MMT comparison

Taipei: 2k to 2.2k per hour. Anything can happen. It depends on the gal and your skill. Some allows LJ and strip everything. The basic HJ is included. Some also provide additional service like BJ and FJ for a negotiated tip.

Kao Hsiung: 1.1k per hour. Although it is cheaper, it is more traditional MMT. Really go into a Starbuck-like coffee shop with dark cubicles. You will have an hour with the gal. No basic HJ. Most gals also don't strip. At most, allows autoroam. However, I heard can pay a tip for HJ or BJ but I didn't try to.

Basically, I prefer the MMT in Taipei. The con is that MMT usually start from noon to late evening.

Interesting.

I haven't seen a MMT in Taiwan since 10 years ago. I gotta admit it was fun and the girls were generally very fun and decently pretty. All the MMTs I frequented back then became SPAs which is basically a naked backrub then HJ. BJs cost extra and FS can run from 3000-3300nt. But a basic naked back rub and HJ is 1600 nt for 90 minutes (I may be a bit off on the price quote and the time allowed).