Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Maiden BT cheong trip - Part 2

Maiden BT cheong trip - Part 2

My maiden BT cheong trip (first posted posted on SB on 7th Apr 03)

Sunday (6/4/03):
Woke up 7am BT time and went makan breakfast at hotel resturant ... Buffet breakfast ... After that pack some food for gal as she still sleeping ... After she had her makan ... She said she need to go off ... So handed her 50K Rp (S$10) tips and off she went around 9am BT time ... Then went for a swim and came back room and called Udin to pick me up at 10:30am BT time ... WTF ... He is already waiting for me at hotel lobby ... Anyway took my own sweet time to go down ...

We to change money again S$100 a 4950Rp / S$1 from the same money changer ... Handed Udin 25K Rp (S$5) after changing the money and head to supermarket to grab 2 cans of beer, 2 cans of coke, and 2 packs of fags ... Damage: 50K+ Rp (S$10+) ... Btw, Udin's favorite phase: "Boss, wanna go choose gal now?" ... Hahahaha ... So we headed to go choose gal ...

First for the day is Queen ... A lot of gals ... But KNN the fish tank glass tinted so high sit down on sofa cannot see gal ... Only can see when you stand up and face to face with glass ... Unlike Hollywood fish tank got no glass easy to see ... So told Udin CMI and he drove me to another joint (forgot which one liao) ... This one worst ... All the gals sitting in the kopitiam next door ... Go into the KTV not even a single soul ... So we left and on the way out the mummy kept asking us to wait but i bo huey and left ...

Next joint is Jungle ... Like hollywood fish tank got no glass so easier to see ... Like Hollywood got many to choose from but standard not as good as Hollywood ... Sat down and view then mummy came and intro the first row of gals as "new" ... Udin eyed one in yellow ... KNN ... Looked like those underaged with girl-next-door-look ... After the first gal I realise that must be able to communicate then better ... So told mummy my language requirement then she recommended one in black sitting at the back ... So I chin chai tale that one ... Paid booking fee of 280K Rp and head back to hotel:

Gal Info:
Name: Don't wish to reveal ... Paiseh
Height: 164cm
Weight: 44kg
Race: Indo Malay
Language: Able to speck simple english and understand english and understand a bit of chinese
Looks: 5.5/10 (in KTV) ... 6/10 (in room) ... 7/10 (after knowing her)
Figure: 6/10 (with clothes) ... 7/10 (w/o clothes)
Boods: 32A (in KTV) ... 34C (w/o clothes)
Frenching: No (intially) ... Yes (after knowing her)
Cunnaling: No (intially) ... Yes (after knowing her)
Painting: No (intially) ... Yes (after knowing her)
Cat Bath: 5/10 (intially) ... 7/10 (after knowing her)
BBBJ: 6/10 (intially) ... after knowing her told her I don't want BJ
FJ: 6/10 intially (Total bonk 3 times ... in the day, at night, and in the morning) ... 8/10 (after knowing her)
Tightness: 7.5/10
Overall: 7/10 (intially) ... 8/10 (after knowing her)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (intially) ... 9/10 (after knowing her)
RTF: YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! ... Finally found a gem ...

After first bonk went out for lunch at Centre Point ... I ate Gado Gado while the gal ate rice with chicken soup and kambeng soup ... Damage about 30K+ Rp (S$6+) including drinks ... Did some shopping at Centre Point and bought her a lipstick 20K Rp (S$4) ... After that head back to hotel to sleep ... Woke up in the evening and went for dinner at Nagoya food court again ... Ordered from the store called Brothers Seafood again and almost the same menu as the previous night ... Claypot tao hu, fried squid, kakong, sweet soure chicken, tao hu soup, Gong Gong (Some kinda boiled snail the gal recommend - tasty), and rice. Damage 90K+ Rp (S$18) including drinks ... Headed back to hotel then watch TV with the gal ... That was then that I really communicate with her ... Watched the Leslie Chung movie (some mark's men show) ... The gal told me not to booking with driver cause if booking with driver is 280K Rp ... w/o is 200K Rp only ... No wonder Udin always has to go to toilet in KTV after booking gal and in the car already ... But its okay with me cause I need someone to bring me around ... Things went well for me and the gal in terms of communication and knowing each other ... That night had a very passionate bonk ... Slept with the gal in my arms around 2+am BT time ...

Monday (7/4/03):
Kanna woken up by the gal 6am BT time with her hands stroke my and arousing me ... Had another passionate bonk ... After that head to hotel restuarant with the gal for breakfast buffet (comes with room) ... After that head back to room to rest ... Around 10am+ BT time the gal said she need to leave and waited at the door (thought she asking for money ... Hehe) ... Then she said: "I waiting for you to hug me!!!" ... Then I went up to her and hugged her and she gave me a pack on my lips and went off ... Then I called her back and handed her 70K Rp tips (S$14) ... She said no need so must cause taxi 25K Rp enough ... But I said nevermind and asked her to keep the money ... Walked her out to lobby to catch a cab and she gave me another pack before she board the cab ...

Went back to hotel to pack up and check out ... Damage 647K+ Rp (S$130) ... I made one call from hotel on the 2nd day (12500 Rp) ... Left my back at hotel recep, call up Udin and went centre Point to jalan jalan ... Went back hotel at 11am BT time and Udin arrive and head to Batu Ampar ... Along the way handed Udin 25k Rp (S$5) tips ... Had to wait at Batu Ampar for 1hr+ cause next ferry at 12:40 BT time ... Headed back to SG ... On the way back, exchange sms with the gal on the 2nd night ... Upon reaching WTC, she called to make sure I'm safely home ...

... End.
CB:

Last edited by meatlover; 26-11-2003 at 08:17 PM.