Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Balai report by kester

THe following report originally posted by Kester dated 28/09/03

My Balai trip on 27th sept 2003
Singapore:
Arrived at Harbourfront at 7.15am.

Ferry:
7.50am Penguin S$37 1.5 hrs trip. Greeted by numerous touts at the jeti.

Hotel:
Turned left and walked straight to Holiday Karimun Hotel S$35. Approached by bellboy if want taxi to villa. Told him don't want to pay cukai to taxi driver,willing to pay Rp180,000 only. Guaranteed only Rp20,000 for the 2 way trip and asked him to arrange for taxi.

Villa:
Reached villa by taxi, first thing you see will be the taxi driver signalling to OKT,..guessed must be about the cukai. Went a few units and setter on villa 52 girl 90. Were asked for Rp230,000, but I told him already told taxi driver that I'll pay only 180,000, becos' the bellboy told the taxi abt the agreement, taxi driver agreed.

Cewek:
Very talkative, petite, not bad looking, typical malay looks, service nothing to shout about, have a 1 child 1 yr old, therefore "la'kopi".

Makan:
Lunch:
Room service Rp 28,000 for me, she only order Rp7,000.

Dinner:
The seafood next to the hotel, Rp 84,000. Didn't go anywhere after that.

Next day:
Tipped her and I had lunch before I set off back to Singaland.

Experience:
Quite a nice little town with nice built hotel. Lots of cewek to choose from at villa, not mentioning the karaoke and disco. Standard of cewek(6/10) is better than Tg Pinang(3/10). Food, selectively, it is cheap. Will go again.

Note:
Plan to go again this coming friday...........