Old 14-01-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Genjutsu is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Went there today was intending to find mango/apple at 1809. But both of them off today so i went to W16H06 as bomberman339 intro me that place is nice.

Went there got 3 cars there, left 3 girls, Ai Li Si, Duo Duo, forget the name as she look super tall. Pick Ai Li Si instead.

After session ended i walk around and decided to head back to 1809.
Went there only got 3 girls: Tina, San San, forgot name but look like ah lian type. Wanted choose Tina but someone pick her before i say out her name. Then OKT ah soon ask me left 2 only. Then heard Tina complaining why book me he already 50 years old +. Lol i was thinking is it Tina wanted me to choose her. So left 2 i finally pick San San.

Looks - 7.8/10

She got those chio innocent china student look. I love it coz feel those girlfriend feel of love at first sight.

Bod - 9/10

I super love her body and curves and shape. She suits my type. Have a very sexy and seductive leg. She have those beautiful girlfriend kind of body which is not fat nor slim. i like it. Her legs also not fat and not slim. Just my type. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her back right side shoulder. Only bad thing is when she removed her heels, she become quite short lol. maybe 155cm.

Tits - 7.0/10

She has a natural A cup or B im not sure but its small. Its nice to touch and its soft and tender.

Shower Action - 6.5/10

She use body massage my body front and back. So nice.. No BBBJ sadly.

Back Massage + Body Massage - 7/10

Seldom WLs give me back massage but she gave me one to relax my body. Almost fall asleeep. then body massage was nice can feel her 2 soft boobs rubbing around my back.

AR - Nil

I always don like that.

French Kissing - Nil

Pussy Painting - Nil

BBBJ - 7.5

Felt like pussy on my dick and nice BBBJ. Didnt hurt at all and have seductive eyes looking at me when BBBJ me, at times she look at the side mirror to see my reaction. lol so cute...

FJ - 8.5/10

Did missionary at start, touch and squeeze her boobs, suck it. Tried to french but she turn her head. Then change position to doggy then i started to sweat. She told me slowly if im tired. Then i did it slowly to control my breathing. After that i change back to missionary, then she moan quite high and natural. She gave me a peck on my lips but didnt french. I tried again but she just open her mouth but her tongue never move or come out. Maybe she too high liao. Felt like im raping a beautiful innocent student when she moan so high and soft and she say she cannot already made me cum. We both cum the same time. SHIOK!!

Attitude - 9.0/10

Very nice, after i cum, she say her back pain these few days so i gave her back massage too. She say need give tips to me or not. lol. Shes funny and cute. She said my back massage better than hers. Then she lie on my chest and we chatted for 10mins like gf and bf. Like that feeling. No other WL did that to me. This is the first one. And its my first time visiting her. She know i came here for mango because i went there ask for her but she not around. I will go back for her again because our chemistry is there. Hope there will be frenching next time or she know me better. Bad point is no pussy painting.

-Gen