View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: And Another One Bites The Dust...

I know i should not adk what happened...

But take care...

We enjoyed ur FRs...

Offendin fellow samsters happens...Takes a lot of maturity for both bros to sort it out...

Im not sure wht ur issue was but does not look like its linked to the sammy bros...

Take care man

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Folks,

It's been an enjoyable ride for the past 1.5 year that I've cheonged Batam. Apart from 2 quite long periods within this 1.5 year when I'm "attached" to 2 ceweks, I've enjoyed the times that I went cewek hunting, irregardless of whether I've done it alone or with some of your guys. Just like Forrest Gump said, you never know how each trip is gonna turn up. Ya, I knew he didn't actually said that, but the meaning is there lah.

Unfortunately, events in my life and several disappointments along the way has made me think that probably its best for me to discontinue this sort of lifestyle. I have a whole list of people I want to thank with regards to my cheonging in Batam, but guess I will do it privately.

Ciao...
小李变态