View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone ever got married overseas before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
Anyone got married in HK before? Non registered on paper, but just a ceremony in church.
talk about it 10 months and still not married ah? then forget it la.

if wanna ceremony in church, then should go those nice old ancient churches in europe, wear gown for fun, i do i do then sex. no need to sign or what.

the thing is the pastor do not know it is bigamy and effectively u are lying and making him lie to god. hope u dont get stoned if found out by locals.

i will suggest u go take some wedding shots and treat it like honeymoon. why so involved about that piece of water that could potentially ruin both of u (she rich, maybe her husband can divorce her on grounds of adultery, split her fortune, custody of kids and both of u tio charged for bigamy). all for the pleasure of 1 piece of paper

sound exciting right?