Old 29-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hornydik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

2 Fridays ago went GL coz horny a bit after work. So another rainy night, around 10pm already by the time I reach, wanted to try other lorong but only lost men walking around at L20. Flank to end of L20 walk towards 18, then got stopped by OKT ah beng along Westerhout Road. Shoud not have stopped there, the house too lup sup already, but too bad, inside saw an ok one so decide to bonk her. Dono if it's night time so she serve too many customers already. Coz previous I always go afternoon time.

The girl though good looking and look young she say 20 years old but service cannot. Maybe really 20 so no experience yet. She also from Pattaya I hear there got stretches of red ligth district. Cool man imports.

So we strip in the room which was lup sup also :C lights are dim and the toilet small and lousy. She soap and massage didi, got stand up coz she pretty and turn on. But service really bad, she rub until hard I cannot hug her or anything. Then just go to bed and she cap me immediately then bj with cap on :C she stimulate until damn excited then say now i will fuck u. That part quite turn on, then she cowgirl me until 1 min or so feel like shotting already. I think she damn tight. Not that tight not good but shitty service and tight means will shoot fast.

I change to missionary to slowly poke in, got a bit of real sounding soft moan, made me even more turn on, jia lat cannot last long. She so tight somemore, every time piak in she got that expression on her rather chio face. Should have foreplay a bit first. So no choice after missionary around 3 min still feel like going to shoot, i withdraw and let her cowgirl me another 2 mins then shoot already. Didn't last as long as I wanted but it's cheap thrill. But not going back again the room not good, the girl so cold after fucking say go toilet then run off.

Name: Ah Fa
Boobs: B ok to touch but she like cold so shrink away when touch so no good
Height: 1.53m
BJ: 6/10 actually quite shiok with cap on but she like purposely wanna make me wanna come with her speed and intensity
FJ: 5/10 she like cannot wait for it to be over damn sad that part
GFE: 1/10 cannot la this one service cannot, feel like hit and run with no feel
RTF: if you like tight pussy and inexperience lay go ahead i won't stop you, but if not forget it