View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Buzz another newbie FR for bros.

Xia Tian or Summer (16w12) - she is number 7.

Heard there is a bunch of newbies at Yi Tiao Long so decided to venture there to recce afternoon. She immediately caught my eye, tall and leggy babe dressed in a bikini type outfit that shows off her long legs

Looks: 7/10 (Sexy CFM looks)
Body: 7/10 (She took off her high heels before going up the stairs and immediately dropped much shorter. I think around 1.63m, with a very slim and taut body with B boops. Love her sexy legs.)
Frenching: 7/10 (Was lucky with her for french. She told me she is selective in that)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Took my didi with good suction. I think she likes sucking a lot, spent a lot of time on that)
FJ: 7/10 (Was not the horny slutty type that I like. I had to initiate a lot of the moves but she was quite spontaneous in response)

I think this babe is good for leg lovers. She has a really nice tight body but would be better if her boobs bigger. Not RTF for me because a lot of cais to try.