View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
venusv2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Would a gal squirt during orgasm and how much squirt during bonking?

From my experience, female orgasm comes in different form.

1. There's this normal basic orgasm with the vagina contraction where the muscle spasm.

2. The squirting 1 is something like peeing with the basic orgasm. The juice comes out of the urethra. My partner can never let go in bed so we did it in the bathroom and it splashes all over the bathroom, might be because all the time I'm pumping her with all the strength I can muster. Can't tell how much but I bet it'll soak through 2 layers of comforter. She says it's embarrassing and not that comfortable. Mixed feeling of pleasure and awkwardness.

3. Then there's this BIG O (Big orgasm, we called it that). No squirt, prolonged muscle spasms and some sweet tasting juice came out of the vagina about 1 spoonful only. Every time she's in BIG O, I just go crazy for her juice. I'll start sucking and slurping up every drop she has. Always lost my mind and stop my penetration session and go for the juice. Most of the time she can't really recall the event clearly. It's like ecstasy, somewhere in heaven. Don't even know if she's moaning overly loud, biting, scratching, pulling my penis into her vagina or mouth. Normally she hates BJ after my penis went inside her but BIG O turned her into a succubus. Usually happens after her 1st orgasm.

Her ranking of those 3. BIG O > Normal orgasm > Squirting
Damn, thinking of her BIG O made me extremely horny now. Gotta ask for 1 tonight, wish me luck!