Old 02-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My aunt story

After the close quarter combat, y aunt avoided me like nobody biz becoz of the guilt. She tried not to be alone with me , in the presence of all the hub and dght did she dare to talk to me but never look at my eyes no more. No matter how hard I tried there was no opportunity to even get any close to her to say how much I need her so the resort was to do hj every time there was a strong urge. So the only option left was to wait and wait, heaven did not ignore the patience and soon a great oppor came. Uncle came down with a bad flu and was given a strong medication that will k.o. him to help him get the much needed rest from his hard work.

After dinner uncle took the medication and soon he was k.o. and retired early, aunt also clear the dinner table and soon tugged herself in bed next to her hub. May also retired early to her room and I was left groping my prick in my room. The time was f slow and I waited until I could hear no more footstep in the house. I took off all my clothes and walk right into aunt’s rm thank goodness it wasn’t locked. I came up next to her and looked at her in the faint light and hub was sleeping next to her like a piece of dead meat. She was wearing a one piece nite gown and it was already being flipped up to her waist level and exposing the undie. I once again inched my nose close to her thigh and start to kiss and lick her thru her thin undie(most of ladies undie are very thin and transparent these days). Aunt was probably also having a wet dream at that moment and soon cunt juice was flowing and the whole undie was wet from both juices. Suddenly she felt chilled and workup realising that it was too good to be a dream but all was too late as I was already performing my mouth to cunt resuscication and she held her voice trying to kick her free at the same time worried that hub may be jolted awake so she started begging to me by whispering to me to get out of her rm. Needless to say I was most adamant becoz the meat is already in ones mouth and it was not easy to spit it out. She tried to sit up but I pinned her on the bed peeled off her undie and lifted one of the leg and shaft the rod right into her juicy cunt wow what a relief a long awaited moment after nearly one full month. She gulped in surprise and begged me to stop but I told her she had already f once by me so what is the diff getting f the 2nd time. She was wordless and asked me not to fuck her lying next to her hub but wan to change to another position, one that she could see him and make sure he is not awake. She turned around with my prick still attached to her and lie in the position facing her hub. Now she feel more at peace but to me that was equally heavenly becoz I could take my time to f her from behind and she kept watch over her hub. She was fucked in that position until I fully unloaded in her juicy cunt and the nite was awfully long as her hub was dead asleep throughout.

The next morn I work up to get my breakfast and at the table I begged her to give me a sausage besides the 2 sunny sides up, she was unwilling but the hub said to her “ if K wants to eat sausage you should give it to him.” I said “aunt next time you also eat the sausage ok” she stared hard at me as if her eyes were going to pop out. After breakfast uncle went down to the car and May also get a lift to school but I said “ Uncle, you go ahead I realised my class is later and I need not go so early” Aunt looked shock at me and only she realised what was up my sleeve.

Soon they got to the car and aunt went to the window to wave them goodbye, I removed my pants and undie came behind her (she was wearing a pants suit and was preparing to go out later) pulled down her pants and undie in one go and shaft my prick into her from behind as she was in the forward leaning position. She was already wet and must be horny after the earlier conversation to ask her to eat sausage, she turned around and asked me not to move becoz they are still down stair. I know they could not see me from that angle so I just continue pumping hard like nobody biz until I fully unloaded into her. She had to hold the window sill tight to stop rocking back and forth. Only after the car was out of sight becoz it took my uncle quite a while to get the old car started did she dare to turn around to face me. She pushed my away and I thought she was going to scold me hard but to my great surprise she kicked off her pants and shoe and pinned me down on the floor and without any words she grabbed my prick and hold it at her mouth and shaft it in. now I want to eat sausage mumbled by aunt. And that morning I was not late but absence from my class we f until b4 workaholic husband get back and May had to stay out late with some frds.

From then on aunt and me will f whenever there is oppor, and many times even when the hub was home as he is always dead asleep she will come to my room to get f by me. Once the hub went on biz trip and I will go to her room to f her after May goes to sleep. We f almost every nite and once while fing her May came to look for her mom and she quickly covered the blanket over me and I was sucking her under the blanket. “Mom, can you check my breast I feel like there is a lump here.” May said. As aunt asked her not to on the light she asked to sit next to the bed. She placed one hand on her right breast where she claimed the lump was and I placed my hand on her left breast. “Mom, why did you press my left breast I told you it is the right breast.” May claimed. Not realising that I was the other hand pressing her breast. Aunt also realised my naughty act but was too late to stop me. “its ok I want to check both breast” aunt said. “yeah , but your left hand is pressing me so very hard.” Hee hee hee………