View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sungai Golok, Southern Thailand

5/8/2011 Sanuk on second day in a forgotten town.

Woke up early, took a shower and walked to the wet market that is sandwiched between Genting and Marina Hotels. Yes, i love to visit wet markets to see how the locals do their work, to see the items on sale, etc.

Walked to the Moh Poh Chinese Temple that is beside Marina Hotel, and was greeted by very loud hot music. Ooooh , an aerobic lady dancer was doing her work on a stage with a bunch of older women folks following her moves and also dancing aerobic style. Had Bak Kut Teh in the stall that was in the big open car park of the temple. Later checked out of Venice Palace Hotel and moved to Marina Hotel.

Waited for my friend, Girl-Lover, to arrive. Yeah, he came but was confused because the motorbike taxi driver took a short cut from the immigration, through unused land to Marina Hotel. Gave him his hotel key, i relaxed, he took a shower in this hot afternoon. Went to eat, rented a motorbike for RM8 per hour to explore the farms. I was the tour guide for Girl-Lover in Sungai Golok.

We went to about 20 farms on the 3 roads and he was surprised at the un named soi that has gravel, pot holes, uneven small road with the smaller karaokes. Almost all the karaokes were closed, saw some puyings sleeping on the floor with the entrance half closed.

The OKTs were not pushy except for 2 bastards. Came in, saw puying, talked bullshit with the OKTs who are now mostly Malays, and we went out to continue farming. Went to a farm with 3 Thais ( not Laos ) ladies with LT at RM150 ( because these are fucking dinos ) and the Malay OKT was pissed when we refused his CHEAP OFFER because he gave us a further discount.

The other pathetic fucking bastard OKT was a older chinese guy from a farm who insisted that one of us take a very very young girl who just recently lost her virginity. He commented that the girl just got booked 4 times only, very tight, everything also can because she was guai guai girl. Me don't like to fuck a near virgin as i fucked a 15 year old Burmese, 16 year old CKT before and done it a very very long time ago and the experience, not so good as these young whores do not know about having good sex. We walked out and this bastard was doing his pathetic sales pitch to us even when we moved away on our rented motorbike.

While on farm land, we stopped when we saw a pretty lady in front of a karaoke/farm. Said hello to the pretty lady, went inside the small place and ordered beer. At least this place got air condition with fan. We have to cool down on this hot day. We had 4 big bottles of Heineken, talked cock to the pretty lady, and other puying from Laos. I gave the pretty lady a THB100 tip without the other puying knowing it. I gave the other puying a coin of 10 bhat. This small tip , she also accepted gracefully unliked those bastard service personnel in the bars in Danok that always wanted RM2 tip for every service done. We also know that we can book the pretty lady here but it was too early and we went out.

Before we went out, i asked Girl-Lover to slowly caress and to love the very huge wooden cock that has gold leaves, flowers on it. He did not notice much in such places, i am very observant of my surroundings. I asked Girl-Lover to ask and to get a good gfe girl from this huge prayer penis.This penis sculpture was on top of the counter.

We dumped our bike near Marina Hotel and walked to Soi Sawadee. We hit the bar, SEXY GIRL, went inside, was surrounded by pretty puyings, drank 12 bottles of Heineken beer. Sexy danced with numerous ladies inside the dark bar, raba or rather grabbed tightly a lady buttocks, tried to unbutton some blouses but failed. And Girl-Lover have to leave early leaving me alone with multiple puyings. Shit, leh !!!!.

Continuation later:

Last edited by Yokosi; 09-08-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Many typos