Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bobo84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by specops View Post
i also asked for a list of those fishtank types of HC where you can choose
and nego the price upfront, but ppl say its all gone underground.
so i wonder if they pull you one side and bring you "underground" and then show you a fishtank HC...that would be real good.

my guess you and me are both newbies in taiwan. next month going taiwan on my own.

I think is ximending night market or the snake alley market. (from basic internet sources.) these are those underground or consider illegal or no license??

what about those who call you at hotel phone line or knock on your hotel room doors? how good are they and how much they charge?

read about Beitou and new beitou also but can't find anything concrete there.
only hotsprings and more hotsprings. thought it used to be a red light area but that may seems to be ages ago.
hmmm i dunno if those OKTs on ximending are trustworthy...i nearly got into a very bad exp in shanghai's nanjing lu with those OKTs looking out for blur blur tourists travelling alone then bring them up to a hei dian and charge a crazy high price and lock the whole shop to prevent u from getting out until u pay or get beaten up by them...i dunno if such a thing happens in taiwan

i went to the hot springs area in beitou 7 yrs ago...at that time i was still young and not a mongerer haha but would love to see the red light area in beitou that u are talking about

linsen street seems to b closest to what u would consider to be a red light district...it's not like gl where they are hanging ard the side of the streets.///they are all up in ktv's or tea shops along the streets...but i have not tried it before myself...