Old 03-02-2006, 10:23 PM
gtd0204

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Thumbs up Re: Fortune Center

Happy new year to all the Bro here,

It has been a long time since i last post at the heaven thread. here go my fr. Today got nothing to do, so walk all the way from Jalan Sultan to Golden mile hotel then to fortune center to look for something happening. My didi have not been to servicing since heaven become cannot make it. After a long search, finally ended up at fortune center. Saw this quite chio girl standing near 3rd floor escatler, approach and know that she is actually a local. WOW! Without even asking the price we went straight in. Anyway to cut the story short. She is gem that have not be develop. She told me that has been this line for quite sometime but her skill seem to be very green. I think really near all the bro here to teach her, below is my rating:

Name : Di Fen (should be)
face : 7/10 (maybe because local)
body : 32B - 25 - 34 (something like that)
gf feel : not bad, 6/10
hj : 6/10 (as i have mention)
bj : never try
fj : never try cos that "red thing" come
overall : 7/10 (cos she is a local)
rtf : yes
Damage : 20 for 1/2 hr, 50 for hj. Health center pricing but i think is still worth compare to PDMM or china chicks.
Address : 03-08 (Should be...... just opps the escatler toward 4th floor)

p/s : have always like to be servce by local, and is very hard to find nowadays when so many china chicks is around, and is even harder to find such a young one. I was a regular at Heaven located at north bridge road cos they have a number local there. But they are all early or mid 30s. hope the all the brothers here will support our local. if not this place will soon be taken over by china. Thanks