Old 27-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vizz is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

used to frequent there abt 2 yrs back,now only go there occassionally.pump in some info for u guys hope it helps.

theres a new ferry terminal at batam which is called habour bay.take a ferry from habour front(sg),wavemaster which will cost abt $32. only wavemaster travels to the new terminal and the new terminal is very near to batam's town which is nagoya.upon reaching batam island,u can see plenty of taxis right outside the terminal.a trip to the town will cost u abt rp25000. if u wanna save a little,walk out the the terminal the the main road,there taxis u will be able to bargain with them to abt rp10000-rp15000.the ride will probably take 5min only which is much more time saving then the batam main ferry terminal.

Upon reaching find yourself a motel,which cost only abt rp 100000 (sg$18),or even cheaper a night.there are a couple near lucky plaza at batam,u can walk walk look out ard there.

when coming to find girls for overnight bonking,u got to go with someone whos familiar with there,bring u ard to choose girls,main from KTV joints and massage joints.personally i got to notice that KTV joint ceweks always pester u to go back their joint to have a drink at night.got to find out from a cewek last trip i went that they have commision in bring customers there so thats why.drinks are not cheap anyway,only a couple of dollars cheaper then SG pubs but standard damn poor.whereby massage joint ceweks are more nua,will always stay in hotel room whole day.only need to bring them out to eat nia,for me i prefer this type.go in the noon,bring them back,bonk liao put them in the room,go out walk walk and massage.another thing to notice is if possible,do not go find these gals with your taxi driver unless u really dont know where to find,coz the mamasan or papasan will add rp 50000 into the gals which should only cost abt rp 200000 to rp 250000 for the driver commision.walk into the joint,and choose your gal,ask the price n tell them that u are alone,no driver le,that should help u cut down the price a little.

basically a 2d1n trip cost me only abt $130-$180.nothing much to do there only bonking n cheap beer from the supermarket.meals just have it at the roadside stalls or coffeeshops.pretty cheap too.

thats all folks.hope these info helps n u need to know anything else just drop me a pm!
cheers