Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2003, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ML's Maiden BL FR 13/12-14/12

Cheongsters involved:

l3atu
Baby
ABK
Cool
Monkbank
ML

Took the 0830 Gembira ferry from WTC to BL. This boat ride will be "remembered" by the 6 of us for the rest of our lives. 15 minutes into the boat ride, the waves got more rough and rain starts to pour. We were sitting on the upper deck but we decided to soldier on upstairs ... (I'll skip the details and get on with the FR) ... The boat docked at BL late due to the heavy weather along the way and the 6 of us were one of the last to get outta the boat due to our lang bei-ness (6 luo tang ji ... Machiam like the six of us swam to BL ... Underwear also wet as nothing was left dried) ... And the f***ing customs there damn slow ...

We each tool an ojek and check into Hotel Papala ... Finally a nice warm shower to kill the cold and of cos the much needed dry clothings and footwear ... We met up in double quick time and made our way to villa via ojek ... ...

Soon each individual's cewek arrive and all came into my room for TCSS ... 10+ pax TCSS in the room ... The guys have our own TCSS while the ceweks have theirs ...

The cewek I got is from villa 11 ... Never asked her number ... Only her name is Fatimah ... A really sweet and beautiful girl with killer eyes ... On the bed nothing to shout abt ... The only fun thing was she call into the (I brought a radio along) local radio station to make her dedication of which I'm also in her namelist ... Upon the end of the call she jumped up and down showing her happiness and I was told by her that this was the first time she called a radio station programme and made a "live" dedication ... ...

Dinner ... ...

After dinner the girl started to chu pattern ... She was always on the phone ... Told me she wanna go another hotel to meet her friend ... I went over to ask the TCSS gang their opinion and Cool was very helpful to translate for me (my Behasa CMI) ... So I told her why not ask her friend come over then she say cannot ... By then I damn tulan liao ... I went over to the TCSS gang again while she continue with her stuffs ... One of the guy's cewek say she'll recommend her friend to come replace my cewek ... So I went back to my room and told my cewek she can go off ... Then she started to panic and say she wanna stay ... Push here push there end up I more tulan and I reassure her that I won't be calling her villa ... But she insist she wanna stay so I told her if she don't go I confirm call villa so she LL pack her bag and go ... I can sense that she damn happy going off and I believe most probably she wanna go meet her abang thats why she wanna chu stunt ...

Soon my replacement cewek arrive ... Actually a bit CMI cos a bit bah bah ... But heck lah cos already 2200+ liao ... Had a marathon bonk (due to the effects of the alcohol) ... Wah lau eh ... Sibei shack liao ... Then went to l3atu's room to TCSS and then shifted to Baby's room ... Disperse at 0200 to hit the sack ...

Tidur ... ...

After the cewek left in the morning went to villa again with the gang and got an ST to come my room ... This time die liao ... The cewek auto gear pattern ... Really squeeze the essence outta me ... After I came she wanna bonk again ... So I chop chop say her ciggi finished and said I go buy for her ... After that went to Monkbank's room to TCSS ...

Soon its time for us to check out ... Me and l3atu taking the 1400 ferry back to SG while Baby, Cool, and Monkbank switch hotel as they're staying for another night. And ABK extend his room for half a day taking the last ferry back ...

This time smart ... Me and l3atu die die don't sit upper deck cos we no more dry clothes to changed into liaoz ... And guess what!!! ... It rained again on the way back ... Hahahahaha ...

ABK should've reached SG liao ... Oei ... Still own you 3 CDs ...

As for Baby, Cool, and Monkbank ... Me, l3atu, and ABK will pray for you:

- tomorrow mai rain
- tomorrow have lower deck sittings

Till then ... Bu Yao Arrrrrrrrrrrrr ...
CB:

Last edited by meatlover; 14-12-2003 at 09:20 PM.